Acryrub Firestop is a UL Classified fire, smoke, and draft intumescent caulk formulated using inorganic materials.
- In case of fire, forms a flexible shield preventing the spread of fire, smoke, and toxic gases through construction openings
- Remains flexible when cured
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Clean-up with water
- Service temp: -20°F - 185°F
- VOC compliant
- Both interior and exterior applications
- Meets ASTM E-814 (UL1479)
10.1 fl. oz. cartridge
To place an order, please contact us at orders+soudalusa+com.